Criteria for Canastota Central School District Alumni $1000 Scholarship
Awarded to a graduating senior:
Who is active in school activities
Who is active in the community
Who displays loyalty to CCS-believes that CCS is best
Who supports the people who work in the school
Who is pursuing post-secondary schooling
- The Canastota Alumni Association Scholarship Committee will consider students of all academic levels.
- All scholarship applications must be received by the deadline of March 15 in order to be considered.
- The recipient of the scholarship will be decided by the Canastota Central School District Alumni Association Scholarship Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior at the annual Alumni Senior Awards Ceremony.
- The Canastota Alumni Association will recognize and honor the scholarship recipient at the annual Alumni Association Banquet following graduation.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the post-secondary institution upon verification of student's attendance.