Register Your Child
Please follow these steps to register your child(ren):
- Review all of the Registration Information on each page in the menu to the left.
- Contact the Central Registrar, Mrs. Amanda Snyder, at (315) 697-6326 to schedule an appointment and ask any questions about the registration process.
- Click here to download and print the registration forms. Please fill out the forms ahead of time and bring them to your appointment.
- Click here to begin the online pre-registration process. Some information will be submitted online and reviewed during your appointment.
- Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Completed Registration Forms
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (See Age of Child Requirements for more information)
- Child's Immunization Records (See Immunization and Public Health Requirements for more information)
- Adult's proof of residence in the Canastota School District (See Residency Requirements for more information)
- examples of proof include: lease or purchase agreement, utility bill, voter registration, driver's license, etc.
- Please note that a Post Office Box cannot be used as proof of residence.
- Any school records from the child's previous school
- Custodial Paperwork (if applicable)